I have a raised deck, attached to the side of my house on one side and held up by three posts on the other. Under each post is a small cement pad and the posts bracketed to those with a buffer piece of a dark green wood. I am going to be having the entire under deck covered with a cement patio. The issue ...
I built a deck at the rear and below it is a concrete patio. Is there a minimum anchor type that I need to anchor the posts down onto the concrete slab below? Here's a picture of what I have. My contractor did this and I think that it is insufficiently anchored. What do you think?" Here's Andy's deck post. See the ...
There is no need to remove an old patio or concrete base where you plan to lay decking. ... Each bearer will need a paving slab to support it at least every 1.5m. ... When installing posts or levelling the ground, take special care not to damage underground cabling, pipes or drainage, and do not permanently obstruct manhole ...
Nothing(NO expansion joint) between house and slab. Poured around deck posts. No flashing around the PT deckposts, they go straight thru the slab and concrete is in direct contact, and when they rot away, she'll have three nice holes in her patio. Nothing tieing it to the house and it sits on, in some places ...
In many areas, an overhead on a concrete slab is allowable if the slab is at least 3 1 2 inches thick and each post can support combined “live” and ... Where local building codes allow this practice, you can bolt a patio overhead's posts directly to existing deck beams, joists, or other heavy structural members.
yes,here is no problem ,you can put decking strait on the cement slab.also i think,if possible, with the help of proper deck builders, wrap the bottom of the posts with DPC to prevent from external moisture.Damp proof courses are used to prevent moisture from the ground rising into the internal fabric of the ...
Instead of the footing blocks - this way it can be shallow hole dug - This video shows you how to build the base of a deck foundation or concrete deck footing, using ... flower boxes around pergola posts or deck posts. ..... Impressive Concrete Deck Footings Deck Posts And New Concrete Slab Over Deck Footing Pier Jpg.
The ultimate how to guide for properly mounting pergolas to any surface, including decks, paving stones, poured concrete, and more. ... Using the deck posts railings as anchors are recommended because they go right down to the footings or the sub structure. Please make sure that the screws used are ...
That's the moment to call for common sense, and maybe a simple risk-benefit test. Randy recently ran into this issue in the construction of a deck. The contractor wanted to set the support posts for a new deck on an existing concrete patio, rather than break through the slab and pour a new concrete footing, ...
- Synthetic Teak Decking
- Outdoor Wall Panel
- Ecological WPC Floor
- Best DIY Decking
- Impact Resistance PVC Fence
- Waterproof WPC Pergola
- Outdoor Other Products
- Boat Deck Install step
- Wall Panel Install step
- WPC Floor Install step
- DIY Decking Install step
- PVC Fence Install step
- WPC Fence Install step
Other Products Case:
- cheapest outdoor decking material
- outdoor flooring DIY in Manitoba
- veranda decking cheaper by the dozen
- patio railing covers in Newfoundland and Labrador
- how to build a low level detached deck
- 10x20 deck install plan
- redwood fence cost by the linear foot
- pools deck designs for above ground pools
- marine boat wood flooring
- vinyl pergolas kits suppliers of medical equipment
- solid lumber fence specifications
- building regulations for suspended timber floors in cork
- deck boards over 2x6 lumber
- aluminium composite panel facade wall cladding
- plastic wood farm fencing sale
- use of wood plastic composite deck in India
- garden wood decking up or down
- cost of a deck in Australia
- can you put a swimming pool on deck
- high quality moisture proof clean pvc panelling
- plastic flooring for hallwayss
- standard height and depth of the bench
- composite slats for shower floor
- polymer black equine fence stain
- composite decking right on the concrete
- high quality waterproof outdoor floor
- build outdoor wood benches