If your existing slab is not underfooted with a frost wall, and has not heaved or cracked over the years, then most likely a simple 8 inch concrete block in the ground ... Remember you are only supporting 2 foot of deck (2 ft supported by slab and 2 ft supported my new foundation) and the decking itself will be ...
Fixing ModWood over concrete. Subject to local building codes, ModWood decking may be fixed over concrete, provided the concrete is in good condition and there is adequate “fall” to assist drainage. Battens (typically made from treated pine, steel, aluminium or fibre-glass) need to be an absolute minimum of 50mm in ...
Yet another alternative for covering old concrete slabs is to use structural wood deck tiles. These 24” x 24” solid wood tiles are laid over rubber support pads just like the porcelain patio pavers and raise the wood off the concrete surface to ensure good drainage and air circulation under the tiles. wood deck tiles are a ...
How can I use HardieDeck over existing tiles, pavers or concrete? HardieDeck can be installed over an existing floor using 45mm timber battens. Ensure there is adequate drainage and the battens should run in the direction of fall to ensure they do not retain water under the deck. Note that the existing floor or substrate ...
Laid on flat, soft and level ground; Laid on the ground floor, not raised; Not joined to a building; Without any extra touches like a balustrade or decking lights; Designed with the boards in a horizontal pattern. If you plan to lay decking that's raised, adjacent to a building or wall, or would like to add a balustrade, head over to ...
Set them and make sure they're level, using wet concrete mixed in a large wheelbarrow, adding or removing concrete as necessary. A good way to check that all blocks are lined up is by using a straight piece of board and setting it through the X indentation of each block and see how they line up. Let dry. Make sure the ...
- Synthetic Teak Decking
- Outdoor Wall Panel
- Ecological WPC Floor
- Best DIY Decking
- Impact Resistance PVC Fence
- Waterproof WPC Pergola
- Outdoor Other Products
- Boat Deck Install step
- Wall Panel Install step
- WPC Floor Install step
- DIY Decking Install step
- PVC Fence Install step
- WPC Fence Install step
Other Products Case:
- plastic fence 6foot x 6 foot pannels
- deck designs and plans for mobile homes
- modern wall panelling ideas
- replace wood on the bench with composite
- composite flooring manufacture
- interlocking composite deck Canada
- vinyl wood flooring vs laminate
- extremely cheap patio flooring alternatives
- heavy duty plastic wall cladding south africa
- low garden fence Vietnam memorial
- wood wall panel philippines
- wood look plastic cladding
- wattle fence panel usa
- outdoor plastic wood composite decking
- German quality wpc outside decks
- which the best composite material for decking
- vinyl fence styles basket weave
- discount interior wall panels sale Toronto
- no slip ramp decking designs
- white laminate flooring
- wood floor inlays and borders
- buy decking oil
- interior wood wall boards
- construction fence panels for sale Ontario
- plastic wood pergola prices
- modern laminate floor design
- backyard wall panel units